My first contribution to the weekly Disquiet Junto community project.
I used my DIY hardware modules instead of the Reaktor Blocks modules suggested by Robin Rimbaud
Here is what he suggested und what I used instead
- Bento Box Osc - Thomas Henry 4046 VCO
- Bento Box SVF - CGS77 Serge 1973 VCF
- Bento Box VCA - L-1 Tube VCA
- Bento Box Mix - simple output mixer
- Bento Box Env - CGS76 Serge Envelope (in cycle mode)
- Bento Box LFO - 1/2 CGS114 Serge Dual Universal Slope Generator
- Bento Box S&H - yusynth S&H and noise
- Bento Box 4 Mods - two Baby 10 Sequencers and a Turing Machine (Arduino based)
A litte jam with my Lunetta. LogoRok is the artist name for a new project of mine and Modulo is the name of an album soon to be released on Bandcamp.
In the last days I recorded some pieces with my lunetta. They're going to be released on bandcamp as artist "Logorok".
Here is a raw, unedited recording of the first track.
Sieh dir diesen Beitrag auf Instagram an
A little bouncing ball demo. #sdiy #sergesynthesizer #sergemodular Sound is from the smooth generator, pitch modulated by a sequencer . Upper half of the DUSG is a sawtooth modulating the speed of the lower half and triggers the sequencer. Lower half triggers the envelope which controls a low pass gate.
This program steps through 16 outputs.
Ther are still some functions to be developed
- reset (goto step 1)
- disable (stop a current step)
- dynamic gatelength according to clock speed
- step selection by control voltage (no clock)
- and a litte bit of code optimizing
Something more rhythmical. Is this Techno?